Rockwell Collins' Automatic Supervisory Adaptive Control system altered the flight control system after the events by detecting and compensating for the damage.
What does ACS stand for?
ACS stands for Adaptive Control System
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of ACS
We have 1344 other meanings of ACS in our Acronym Attic
- Action Code Script (Hexen scripting language)
- Active Compensation System (mechanical or electronic feed-forward or feedback system)
- Active Component Site
- Active Control Station
- Active Control System
- Activity Classification Structure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (medical condition)
- Acute Coronary Syndromes (journal)
- Ada Compilation System
- Adaptive Circuit-based Shaping
- Adaptive Coordinate System
- Add Compare Select
- Address Change Service
- Adiabatically Corrected Sudden (approximation)
- Adjacent Cell Separation
- Adjacent Channel Selectivity
- Adjacent Channel Separation
- Adjunct Controlled Switch
- Administration for Children's Services (New York City)
- Administrative and Commercial Studies
Samples in periodicals archive:
The final phase of the assessment involves retrofitting a sampling of the luminaires with adaptive control systems.
Current research areas in the initial phase (with active participation of industrial partners) including specific limitations within manufacturing industry are listed below: * Concept of adaptive control system for intelligent factory.
It has a feed opening of 50 by 66 inches and features Peterson's Adaptive Control System II, which controls all components of the feed system to optimize output.
Some practical applications include: methods of sorting seeds to identify the best seeds and eliminate damaged ones; predicting the number of people likely to take a given flight, to avoid over- or under-booking airline reservations; and developing adaptive control systems to optimize the conversion of a wide variety of different vehicles to natural gas.
1996, 1997) developed an adaptive control system of router feed speed using an acoustic emission technique.
GE Fanuc Automation North America introduces its new Adapt for Milling adaptive control system that cuts cycle time by 40 percent and gives small and medium shops the same ability to optimize roughing machining as large shops.
Experian(R), a global information solutions company, has introduced the Portfolio Management Package for Post Charge-off accounts, a one-stop solution for large financial institutions and collection agencies needing an adaptive control system to help them better manage their post charge-off portfolios.