With Adaptive Computing technology, CHPC is able to integrate and manage disparate server and OS architectures while eliminating customer wait times for access to the compute resources and improving utilization levels to over 95 percent.
What does ACT stand for?
ACT stands for Adaptive Computing Technology
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACT
We have 1155 other meanings of ACT in our Acronym Attic
- Activity Coordination Team
- Actual (Sprint)
- Actual Control Technology
- Actual Cost of Testing
- Actual Cycle Time
- Acyl-CoA Thioester Hydrolase
- Adaptive Character of Thought-Rational (artificial intelligence)
- Adaptive Client Technology (Rockwell)
- Adaptive Control of Thought
- Additional Centre Tank
- Aden Container Terminal
- Adenylate Cyclase Toxin (infectious disease)
- Administrative Council Team
- Adult Crime Tactics (Georgia Department of Human Services)
- Advance Computer Technology (Program)
- Advance Corporate Tax
- Advance Corporate Training Ltd.
- Advance Corporation Tax
Samples in periodicals archive:
QuickSilver Technology(TM), the leader in adaptive computing technology, today announced an unprecedented, comprehensive design program that includes four components.
BUSINESS WIRE)--March 31, 2003 QuickSilver Technology (San Jose, CA), the leader of adaptive computing technology, and AOI Technology, Inc.
the leader in adaptive computing technology, today announced the opening of its Japan office, QuickSilver Technology K.