Adaptive antenna technique that combines radar beamforming transmission and adaptive array antenna reception with signal processing algorism for estimation of target direction, thereby achieving high angle resolution even with a smaller antenna compared with conventional one.
What does AAA stand for?
AAA stands for Adaptive Array Antenna
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of AAA
We have 914 other meanings of AAA in our Acronym Attic
- Acquisition Approval Authority
- Acral Acanthotic Anomaly (dermatological condition)
- ACTH-Resistant Adrenal Insufficiency, Achalasia and Alacrima
- Action Aid Afghanistan (NGO)
- Action Aid Australia
- Action Awareness Alert
- Action on Alcohol Abuse
- Active Antenna Array
- Acute Anxiety Attack
- Adaptable, Accessible and Affordable (disability treatment, Australia)
- Addisonian-Achalasia Syndrome
- Adjust for ASCII Addition (X86)
- Administration, Authorization, and Authentication (Software Security)
- Advanced Acoustic Analysis
- Advanced Acoustic Array
- Advanced Adaptive Autopilot
- Advanced Aircraft Analysis
- Advanced Assault Amphibians
- AEGIS Acquisition Agent
- Aeiou's Alien Archeology (NASA explores)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is enabled by field-proven Adaptive Array Antenna (AAA) and Spatial Division Multiple Access (SDMA) technologies.
Kyocera is developing communication equipment businesses worldwide utilizing Adaptive Array Antennas as a core technology, including the iBurst System in Australia, Super WLL System in South-East Asia/Middle East/Africa, and PHS System including handset, cell station, and server in China as well as Japan, which supports the remarkable development of Chinese PHS market.