T-Flex CAD has an adaptable user interface to suit the preferable working method, the current type of project, or the current project phase.
What does AUI stand for?
AUI stands for Adaptable User Interface
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of AUI
We have 38 other meanings of AUI in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Urban Housing Sciences (Japan)
- Anaheim Union High School District (California)
- Association des Usagers de l'Hôpital et des Soins Médicaux
- Algemene Utrechtse Hengelaars Vereniging (Dutch: General Utrecht Anglers Association)
- Automobilists of the Upper Hudson Valley (New York; est. 1950)
- Aomori University of Health and Welfare (Japan)
- Access Unit Interface
- Acting under the Influence
- Action d'Urgence Internationale (French: International Emergency Action; disaster relief)
- Active User Identification
- Administration User Interface (software)
- Adoptions Unlimited, Inc. (Chino, CA)
- Advanced Unmanned Interceptor
- Agency Underwriting Information (State Farm Insurance)
- Agent Underwriting Inquiry
- Agricultural University of Iceland (est. 2005)
- Al Akhawayn University in Ifrane (Morocco)
- Alianza Unida Iraquí (Iraq)
- Applicant User Interface
- Application User Interface (IEEE 802.3)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Incorporating data from extensive internal and third- party usability research, Phreesia delivers a wireless touch-screen and swipe- card enabled PhreesiaPad with an intuitive and adaptable user interface designed for patients with little to no computer experience.
By leveraging the power of a completely adaptable user interface, a modern service oriented architecture (SOA), and the industry's most innovative predictive analytics environment, OutlookSoft 5 is the only unified performance management application to provide individuals at every skill level with a rich user experience and the ability to gain access to, interact with, and leverage financial and operational data.
An adaptable user interface based on a user's profile allows site administrators to completely define the working environment for content contributors.
It's easy to use with its adaptable user interface and ability to show the information from the operator's point of view.