He previously served as executive director of the Adams County Historical Society in Gettysburg where he increased membership and the operating budget and received numerous grants.
What does ACHS stand for?
ACHS stands for Adams County Historical Society (Hastings, NE)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACHS
We have 94 other meanings of ACHS in our Acronym Attic
- Advisory Committee on Human Radiation Experiments
- Australian Centre for Human Rights Education (Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology)
- Aftercooler Heat Rejection Factor (Caterpillar)
- Advanced Certified Hyperbarics Registered Nurse
- Alberta Consultative Health Research Network (Canada)
- Asian Coalition of Human Rights Organizations
- Association of Chief Human Resources Officers
- Amman Center for Human Rights Studies
- Academy Charter High School (Lake Como, NJ)
- Adams Central High School (Monroe, IN)
- Adolfo Camarillo High School (Camarillo, CA)
- Albemarle Charlottesville Historical Society (Charlottesville, VA)
- Alpha Chi Honor Society (est. 1922)
- Althoff Catholic High School (Belleville, IL)
- American Camp and Hospital Service
- American College of Healthcare Sciences (Portland, OR)
- Amherst Central High School (Amherst, NY)
- Applied Community & Health Studies (Universities)
- Arenac County Historical Society (Michigan)
- Asociación Chilena de Seguridad (Spanish; Santiago, Chile)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1,975 towards the restoration of the Van Marter Building which serves as a museum for the collections of the Adams County Historical Society.