Language revision adds contract-based programming, multicore support and other advanced features GENEVA -- The Ada Resource Association (ARA) and Ada-Europe today announced the approval and publication of the latest version of the Ada programming language by the Geneva-based International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
What does ARA stand for?
ARA stands for Ada Resource Association (trade group)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ARA
We have 389 other meanings of ARA in our Acronym Attic
- Academy of Rehabilitative Audiology
- Accelerated Readiness Analysis
- Accredited Rural Appraiser (American Society of Farm Managers & Rural Appraisers, ASFMRA)
- Accumulate-Repeat-Accumulate (coding scheme)
- Acetylene Reduction Assay (microbiology)
- Acquisition Resources and Analysis (Directorate in the Office of the Secretary of Defense)
- Action Réhabilitation Assistance (French: Action Rehabilitation Assistance)
- Action Research Arm
- Active Radar Array
- Active Retirement Association
- Adams Rite Aerospace (Fullerton, CA)
- Adaptive Routing Algorithm
- Addiction Rehabilitation Association (formerly Alcohol Rehabilitation Association; Idaho Falls, ID)
- Address Resolution Advertisement (ATM networking)
- Adenosine Receptor Agonist
- Advanced Rate Annuity
- Advanced Risk Assessment (various organizations)
- Aerial Rocket Artillery
- Aggregate Risk Analysis
- Agricultural Research Administration
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Ada Resource Association (ARA) today announced the completion of a dedicated Ada 2012 website designed to be the "destination" for all things Ada 2012.
Language revision adds contract-based programming, multicore support, and other advanced features STOCKHOLM -- At the Ada-Europe 2012 conference in Stockholm, the Ada Resource Association (ARA) and Ada-Europe today announced the completion of the design of the latest version of the Ada programming language and the submission of the reference manual to the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) for approval.
The Ada Resource Association (ARA) is a consortium of Ada programming language tool developers.
Sponsored by the Ada Resource Association, a group of software tool and development vendors that supports the wider usage of Ada.
15, 1995--The Ada Resource Association announced that the 1995 revision of the Ada programming language has been accepted by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) in Geneva, Switzerland, and is being released today through publication of the revised standard reference manual.