The Ada County Sheriff's Office, Boise Police Department, Meridian Police Department, Garden City Police Department, and Idaho State Police have a long-established, amiable, and cooperative working relationship.
What does ACSO stand for?
ACSO stands for Ada County Sheriff's Office (Idaho)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ACSO
We have 29 other meanings of ACSO in our Acronym Attic
- Asian Cropping Systems Network
- Aspartame Consumer Safety Network
- Association of Canadian Studies in the Netherlands
- Alverno College Student Nurses Association (Milwaukee, WI)
- Association of Caspian Sea News Agencies
- Academic Computing Services Network
- Advisory Committee on Safety of Nuclear Installations
- AIDS Coalition of Southern New Jersey
- Association of Cambridge Schools in New Zealand
- Accredited Community Support Officer (UK)
- Adams County Sheriff's Department (various locations)
- Air Combat Systems Officer (Canadian Forces)
- Aircraft Capable of Satellite Operations
- Alachua County Sheriff's Office (Florida)
- Alameda County Sheriff's Office (California)
- Alfa Club du Sud Ouest (French automobile club)
- Assistant Corps Signal Officer
- Association des Centres de Santé de l'Ontario
- Association of California Symphony Orchestras (Sacramento, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
New customers include the following: * Semco Energy Gas Company, Michigan * City of University Park, Texas * Pasco County Sheriff's Office, Washington * New Mexico Department of Public Safety * MECC Mifflin Townships Division of Fire, Ohio * Ada County Sheriff's Office, Idaho * Cumberland County Sheriff's Office, North Carolina * Moultrie Police Department, Georgia * Forsyth County, Georgia * Orange County Fire Department, California * Chatham County, Georgia * York County, South Carolina * Outagamie County, Wisconsin The City of University Park, Texas and Semco Energy Gas Company have chosen Radio IP Software's suite of solutions, designed to facilitate interoperability for all organizations with mobile field forces using wireless data communication systems.
Nextel Partners, which is the exclusive provider of Nextel's `"four-in-one" wireless service in mid-sized markets such as Boise, previously donated wireless phones and free service to the Boise County Police Department and the Ada County Sheriff's Office as part of the launch of its wireless service in Boise two years ago.