Ad-Hoc On Demand Distance Vector Routing--AODV The Ad-hoc On-demand Distance Vector routing protocol (7) (1) enables multihop routing between the participating mobile nodes wishing to establish and maintain an ad-hoc network.
What does AODV stand for?
AODV stands for Ad-Hoc On-Demand Distance Vector
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of AODV in our Acronym Attic
- Alcohol and Other Drug Services
- Alton Operatic and Dramatic Society (UK)
- Amateur Operatic and Dramatic Society (various locations)
- Amis des Oiseaux Deux Sèvres (French bird club)
- Area-Oriented Depot Standardization
- Australian Officiating Development Schedule (Australia)
- Animal and Opposite Drawing Technique
- Alcohol and Other Drug Treatment Initiative (training program; Department of Health and Human Services)
- Alcohol and Other Drug Treatment Services (Australia)
- Arbitrary Optical Densitometry Units