Catholic bishops' Ad Hoc Committee on Sexual Abuse and the National Review Board have launched a national study seeking victims' input on how the church can do a better job of preventing sexual abuse of minors and responding to victims.
What does AHCSA stand for?
AHCSA stands for Ad Hoc Committee on Sexual Abuse
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHCSA
- Agency for Health Care Policy
- Agency for Health Care Research and Quality (Rockville, MD)
- Ad Hoc Committee on Reporting Standards
- Achievement House Charter School (Bryn Marw, Pennsylvania)
- Adams-Hanover Counseling Services (Hanover, PA)
- Adaptive Hierarchical Coding Scheme
- Air Hub Control System
- Another Halo Comic Strip
- Australian Home Care Services Pty. Ltd. (Victoria, Australia)
- Aboriginal Health Council of South Australia
- Alberta Home Care and Support Association (Canada)
- Aboriginal Human Capital Strategies Initiative (Canada West Foundation)
- Automatic Header Control Switch Matrix
- Abdominal Helicoidal Computed Tomography
- Adelaide Hills Concrete Tanks (Australia)
- Advanced High-Speed CMOS with TTL Output (integrated circuits)
- Andreas Hemmerling Computer Technik
- Association for Hispanic Classical Theater, Inc. (est. 1984)
- Autologous Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation
- AT-Hook Containing Transcription Factor 1 (antibody)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The meeting came a week after the letters were made public and was the first between the lay board and the bishops' ad hoc committee on sexual abuse.
Grisez sent a letter of similar content to the Bishops' Ad Hoc Committee on Sexual Abuse on May 4.
The National Conference of Catholic Bishops has established an ad hoc committee on sexual abuse by clergy to help church leaders take appropriate action," it adds.
bishops' Ad Hoc Committee on Sexual Abuse responded.