Attention to nutrition may eliminate the enigmatic, though rare, acute yellow atrophy in pregnancy as well as the hepatic complications of preeclampsia.
What does AYA stand for?
AYA stands for Acute Yellow Atrophy
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AYA
We have 42 other meanings of AYA in our Acronym Attic
- Alphatian Year (fictional, Dungeons & Dragons)
- American Youth
- Angus Young (singer)
- Assessment Year (business/tax)
- Finnair, Oyj - Finland (IATA code)
- Y-Axis Acceleration
- Abutia Youth Association (Ghana)
- Academic Year Abroad
- Acuaductos Y Alcantarillados (Costa Rican water service)