Recruiting patients and results of a preliminary study on the therapy of acute lymphatic leukemia and acute undifferentiated leukemia in adults.
What does AUL stand for?
AUL stands for Acute Undifferentiated Leukemia
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AUL
We have 36 other meanings of AUL in our Acronym Attic
- Anna University-K.B. Chandrasekar Research Centre (Chennai, India)
- Area Under the Killing Curve
- Article Underground Keyword Density Analyzer Tool
- Association of United Kingdom Energy Agencies
- American University in Kosova Foundation
- Association of United Kingdom Media Librarians
- Association of United Kingdom Oil Independents (industry group)
- Alliance of UK Virtual Assistants
- Academy of Urban Learning (Denver, CO)
- Activity and Use Limitation (property restrictions)
- Air University Library
- American United Life (insurance company)
- American University in London (UK)
- American University of Lebanon (Beirut, Lebanon)
- Americans United for Life
- Anciens et Amis de l'Université de Louvain (French: Alumni and Friends of the University of Leuven; Belgium)
- Ardors of Universal Light (ministry)
- Arts, Sciences & Technology University in Lebanon (est. 2000; Beirut, Lebanon)
- Authorized Use List
Samples in periodicals archive:
[1,4,5,28,29] This entity has also been called acute undifferentiated leukemia by some authors.