The incidence of acute respiratory viral infections dropped 39 percent.
What does ARVI stand for?
ARVI stands for Acute Respiratory Viral Infection
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ARVI
We have 4 other meanings of ARVI in our Acronym Attic
- Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Dysplasia, Familial, 1
- Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Dysplasia, Familial, 7
- Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Dysplasia 8
- Autosomal Recessive Vitamin D Dependency
- Aircraft Repair Ship (Engine)
- Alicia Rose "Victorious" Foundation (Gibbsboro, NJ)
- Arkansas Rural Volunteer Firefighters Association
- Army Re-Entry Vehicle Field Station
- Aircraft Repair Ship (Helicopter)
- Association pour la Recherche sur la Ville et l'Habitat (French: Association for Research on Urban Housing)
- Acute Right Ventricular Infarction (cardiology)
- Advanced Robotic Vehicles, Inc. (Seattle, WA)
- Atmospherically Resistant Vegetation Index
- Association for Religious and Values Issues in Counseling (now Association for Spiritual, Ethical, and Religious Values in Counseling)
- Advanced Real-Time Vision System and Architecture
- A Real Victorian Leadlight (Australia)
- Anti-Racial Vilification Legislation (Australia)
- Armoured Recovery Vehicle Light
- Auto Recording Volume Limiter
- Average Result Versus Line (sports)
Samples in periodicals archive:
H1N1 flu and possible deterioration of epidemiological situation, to supply the population with medical face masks and medications applied for prevention and treatment of acute respiratory viral infections.
The monitoring of flu and acute respiratory viral infections is tightened.