Acute hemorrhagic conjunctivitis due to Enterovirus 70 in India.
What does AHC stand for?
AHC stands for Acute Hemorrhagic Conjunctivitis
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AHC
We have 218 other meanings of AHC in our Acronym Attic
- Appaloosa Horse Breeders Society of South Africa
- Atlantic Home Builders' Training Board
- Adelaide Hills Business and Tourism Centre Inc. (Australia)
- American Home-Based Work Administration (Edenville, MI)
- A Heartbreaking Choice
- Academic Health Center (various locations)
- Academic Honor Council (various schools)
- Access Home Care (Texas)
- Active Heave Compensation
- Active Heave Compensator
- Adaptive Heuristic Critic (artificial intelligence)
- Adjustable Height Control (vehicles)
- Adrenal Hypoplasia, Congenital
- Advanced High-Speed CMOS (integrated circuits)
- Affordable Housing Coalition
- Affordable Housing Conference (various locations)
- Affordable Housing Council
- After Housing Costs
- Agence Habitat Concept (French: Housing Concept Agency)
- Agglomerative Hierarchical Clustering
Samples in periodicals archive:
An outbreak of acute hemorrhagic conjunctivitis (AHC) occurred in Rio de Janeiro in 2004.
In summer 2002, a nationwide outbreak of acute hemorrhagic conjunctivitis occurred in South Korea.