Risk factors for acute generalized exanthematous pustulosis (AGEP)-results of a multinational case-control study (EuroSCAR).
What does AGEP stand for?
AGEP stands for Acute Generalized Exanthematous Pustulosis (skin disease)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AGEP
We have 21 other meanings of AGEP in our Acronym Attic
- Australian Gene Ethics Network (non-profit critical discussion group)
- Avondale Glen Elder Neighborhood Association (Sacramento, CA)
- Action for Grassroots Empowerment and Neighborhood Development Alternatives
- Ações em Gênero Cidadania e Desenvolvimento (Brasil)
- Advanced GPS Electronic Navigation Tool
- Agribusiness Entrepreneur Network and Training (project)
- Antibody-Guided Enzyme Nitrile Therapy (cancer treatment)
- Agentur für Marktorientierte Konzepte (German agency for market-oriented concepts)
- Attorney General Exempt Operation
- Associazione Genitori Ematologia Oncologia Pediatrica (Italian: Parents Association of Pediatric Hematology Oncology; Bologna, Italy)
- Advisory Group On Electronic Parts
- Aerospace Ground Equipment Plan
- Alliances for Graduate Education and the Professoriate
- ArbeitsGemeinschaft Elektronisches Publizieren
- Associations et Groupements Européens Professionnels (Association Management, Brussels, Belgium)
- Acetyl Glyceryl Ether Phosphorylcholine
- Acute Generalized Exanthematous Pustular Dermatitis
- Agence d'Etude et de Promotion de l'Emploi (French)
- Association des Gastro-Entérologues du Québec
- Advanced Glycosylation End Product-Specific Receptor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Acute generalized exanthematous pustulosis associated with pseudoephedrine.