Acute febrile neutrophilic dermatosis following tuberculous infection.
What does AFND stand for?
AFND stands for Acute Febrile Neutrophilic Dermatosis
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AFND
- Acid-Fixed Nuclear Binding
- American Fletcher National Bank (Indianapolis, IN)
- Associazione Filatelica Numismatica Bolognese (Italian: Philatelic Numismatic Association Bolognese; Bologna, Italy)
- Advanced Fuzzy/Neural Control (neurology)
- Asians & Friends North Carolina
- Australian Fish Names Committee
- Air Force Network Control Center
- Association of Friends of the National Cancer Institute (Egypt)
- Air Force National Capital Region (US DoD)
- Acromelic Frontonasal Dysostosis
- Alliance for Nonprofit Development (Bakersfield, CA)
- African Federation of Nondestructive Testing
- American Forces Network, Europe
- Americans for Nuclear Energy
- Attawapiskat First Nation Education Authority (Canada)
- Allied Forces Netherlands East Indies
- Analytic Framework for Network Enabled Systems (Boeing)
- Africa Network Evangelism Task (Pretoria, South Africa)
- African Network for Biological Management of Soil Fertility
- Air Force Integrated Digital Telecommunications Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Acute febrile neutrophilic dermatosis (Sweet's syndrome) in association with myelodysplastic syndrome: a report of three cases and a review of the literature.