The ICD-9-CM Official Coding Guidelines suggest a code from category 438 (late effects of cerebrovascular disease) as the correct code assignment following an acute cerebrovascular accident.
What does ACVA stand for?
ACVA stands for Acute Cerebrovascular Accident
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ACVA
We have 20 other meanings of ACVA in our Acronym Attic
- At-Completion Variance
- Ateliers du Cap-Vert (French: Cape Verde Workshops; watercraft producer; Senegal)
- Atlantique Concept Voile (French boat rental company)
- Attitude (Data) Collection Verification
- Austria Center Vienna
- Autocovariance (function)
- Automobil-Club Verkehr Bundesrepublik Deutschland
- Automobile Club de Vichy (French: Automobile Club of Vichy; Vichy, France)
- Auxiliary Aircraft Carriers (CVE) (obsolete) (US Navy)
- Accidentes Cerebrovasculares Agudos
- Adams Class Veterans Association, Inc.
- Alberta Country Vacations Association (Canada)
- Alexandria Convention and Visitors Association (Virginia)
- American College of Veterinary Anesthesiologists
- American Council of Vedic Astrology
- Amicale des Collectionneurs de Véhicules Anciens (French: Friendly Collectors of Vintage Vehicles)
- Applications of Computer Vision in Archaeology
- Athletic Club Villeneuve d'Ascq (French sports blog)
- Atlantic Canada Virtual Archives
- Australian Camelid Veterinary Association (now the Australian Alpaca Veterinarians)