Roth is speaking on behalf of the community about the deep impact the Acute Care for the Elderly program has had on Three Pillars.
What does ACE stand for?
ACE stands for Acute Care for the Elderly (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACE
We have 1419 other meanings of ACE in our Acronym Attic
- Active Control Aircraft
- Active Core Exhaust
- Active Cornering Enhancement (automobile)
- Active Corps of Executives
- Activities Children Enjoy (after school enrichment program; Los Angeles, CA)
- Activities for Curriculum Enhancement
- Actors Cabaret of Eugene (Eugene, OR)
- Actors Conservatory Ensemble
- Actuator Control Electronics (aviation)
- Acura Client Excellence Award (Canada)
- Acute Coronary Event
- Ada Common Environment
- Adaptive Channel Estimation
- Adaptive Code-Excited linear prediction
- Adaptive Coherence Estimator
- Adaptive Communication Environment (OO, C++, programming toolkit by Douglas Schmidt)
- Adaptive Communication Equipment
- Adaptive Communications Element (USAF)
- Adaptive Content Exchange (CacheFlow)
- adCenter Editor (Microsoft)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Behavior Health Services, also known as the Johnson Unit, offering inpatient mental health services The Gerontology Institute, including the Acute Care for the Elderly unit.
The bug struck in the accident and emergency ward, as well as the rehabilitation and acute care for the elderly units.