The hospital has lost several million dollars in recent years despite a newly constructed 127,250-square-foot acute care facility.
What does ACF stand for?
ACF stands for Acute Care Facility
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACF
We have 316 other meanings of ACF in our Acronym Attic
- Account Code Feature (Sprint)
- Accountability Computer Function
- Acid Concentrator Feed
- Acquisition Career Field
- Action Contre la Faim Action (French NGO)
- Activated Carbon Filter
- Activated Coke Fire
- Active Contract File
- Actual Cubic Feet
- Adams County Fairgrounds (various locations)
- Adiabatic Connection Formula (Theory)
- Administration for Children and Families (US Department of Health & Human Services)
- Administrative Control Facility (Orion Series VI)
- Admission Confirmation (signaling message)
- Adult Christian Formation
- Adult Corrections Facility (Minnesota)
- Advanced Coma Free (optics)
- Advanced Command Formatter
- Advanced Common Flightdeck (Boeing cockpit design)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The winners are: Acute Care Facility - Fairfield Medical Center Located in Lancaster, Ohio and established in 1916, Fairfield Medical Center is a 222-bed general acute care facility serving the health care needs of southeastern and central Ohio.
Three other long term care-related companies--an acute care facility, a personal response alarm maker and a pressure management product manufacturer--made the FSB 100.
holds the license to operate a 126-bed acute care facility at 4415 S.
Memorial Hospital, a 58-bed acute care facility in Albuquerque, N.
NASDAQ-NMS: CHCC) has announced that it has signed the following Third Quarter contracts for major LabCare(TM), laboratory information system upgrades: -- Lincoln Medical & Mental Health Center, a 492-bed acute care facility in the Bronx, N.
The company will continue operating Alvarado as an acute care facility and maintain its 24-hour emergency room services.
As part of the transaction, Pacer Health also terminates its management agreement with Southpark Community Hospital, a 54,000-square foot, acute care facility located in South Lafayette, Louisiana, for a separate consideration of $1 million.