Through his clinical duties in the Screening and Acute Care Clinic at UCSF, Dr.
What does ACC stand for?
ACC stands for Acute Care Clinic
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ACC
We have 1328 other meanings of ACC in our Acronym Attic
- Acid Copper Chromate
- ACNM Certification Council (for certified nurse-midwives and certified midwives)
- Acquisition Category
- Acquisition Community Connection
- Active Citizenship Campaign
- Active Clearance Control
- Active Congestion Control
- Active Cruise Control (BMW)
- Actuarial Control Cycle
- Adaptive Computing Controller (SAP)
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Addiction Counseling Competencies
- Adelaide Convention Centre (est. 1987; Australia)
- Adelphia Communications Corporation
- Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma
- Adirondack Community College (now SUNY Adirondack)
- Adjacent Channel Constraint
- Administrative Committee on Coordination (UN Committee; United Nations System Chief Executives Board for Coordination)
- Administrative Concepts Corporation (Bradenton, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mary's charity, The Rose Project, has helped build a community-based HIV and Aids health and education centre in Kenya, and an acute care clinic in Malawi - as well as 25 other programmes across East Africa.
Annually, more than ninety "Clown Doctors" make 250,000 one-on-one bedside visits in pediatric services throughout the hospital, including: intensive care units, bone marrow transplant centers, burn treatment centers, pediatric AIDS units, emergency rooms, acute care clinics, physical therapy units and in-patient and out-patient facilities.