She is said to have felt "tormented by uncertainty" about how she could protect her children in the future and to have suffered "an acute anxiety attack triggered by her experience of the social services disbelieving she had previously reported abuse in 2002".
What does AAA stand for?
AAA stands for Acute Anxiety Attack
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AAA
We have 912 other meanings of AAA in our Acronym Attic
- Achalasia-Addisonianism-Alacrima (Syndrome)
- Acquired Aplastic Anemia (disorder)
- Acquisition Approval Authority
- Acral Acanthotic Anomaly (dermatological condition)
- ACTH-Resistant Adrenal Insufficiency, Achalasia and Alacrima
- Action Aid Afghanistan (NGO)
- Action Aid Australia
- Action Awareness Alert
- Action on Alcohol Abuse
- Active Antenna Array
- Adaptable, Accessible and Affordable (disability treatment, Australia)
- Adaptive Array Antenna
- Addisonian-Achalasia Syndrome
- Adjust for ASCII Addition (X86)
- Administration, Authorization, and Authentication (Software Security)
- Advanced Acoustic Analysis
- Advanced Acoustic Array
- Advanced Adaptive Autopilot
- Advanced Aircraft Analysis
- Advanced Assault Amphibians
Samples in periodicals archive:
People are suffering acute anxiety attacks for not knowing their Es from their elbows, we are becoming illiterate because the only literature read is on the side of boxes in fridges and our children are growing up thinking food is something you can only talk about in Italian.
Depression and acute anxiety attacks - common maladies on such solo adventures - plagued him.