The award is presented annually by the IAA's Actuarial Approach for Financial Risks (AFIR) section for the best contribution to the ASTIN Bulletin on a subject related to AFIR.
What does AFIR stand for?
AFIR stands for Actuarial Approach for Financial Risk
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AFIR
We have 5 other meanings of AFIR in our Acronym Attic
- Automated Financial Improvement Program
- Armed Forces Institute of Pathology Otolaryngic Tumor Registry (US DoD)
- Armed Forces Institute of Pathology/American Registry of Pathology
- Association Fribourgeoise des Institutions pour Personnes Âgées
- Association Française de l'Isolation en Polystyrène Expansé dans le Bâtiment (French: French Association of Expanded Polystyrene Insulation in Building)
- American Friends of the Israel Philharmonic Orchestra (New York, NY)
- Australian Football Injury Prevention Project (randomised controlled trial)
- Air Force Information Publishing Service
- American Federation of Information Processing Societies
- Air Force Integrated Process Team
- Acute Feed Intake Response (veterinary medicine)
- Association Française des Industries de la Robinetterie (French: French Association of Industrial Valves)
- Armed Forces Identification Review Board (US DoD)
- Arab Forum of Insurance Regulatory Commissions (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Air Force Information Resource Dictionary Systems (USAF)
- Advocates for Insuring Retardates Entitlements
- Alliance of Filipinos for Immigrant Rights and Empowerment
- Adaptive Finite Impulse Response Filter (acoustics)
- Air Force Installation Restoration Management
- Armed Forces Institute of Regenerative Medicine (US DoD)