The Hungarian transition to digital broadcasting should be complete by October 2013, but in reality the actual completion date is still unknown.
What does ACD stand for?
ACD stands for Actual Completion Date
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACD
We have 346 other meanings of ACD in our Acronym Attic
- Académie Canadienne de la Défense (Canadian Defence Academy)
- Access Control Definition
- Access Control Document
- Acoustic Channel Data
- Acquisition Career Development
- Acrofacial Dysostosis
- Action Description Memorandum
- Active Case Detection (healthcare)
- Active Center Differential
- Acute Care Division (various locations)
- Adaptive Call Distributor
- Add Change Delete (database change form)
- Additional Change Definition
- Adjournment in Contemplation of Dismissal
- Adjustable Camera Distance (software)
- Administrative Code Division
- Administrative Commitment Document
- Admiralty Chart Datum
- Adult Child of Divorce
Samples in periodicals archive:
Such risks and uncertainties include the volume-weighted average share price through expected completion of the repurchase agreement, the actual completion date of the repurchase agreement, the final number of shares repurchased, the aggregate cost to the company, whether the company elects to satisfy any settlement payment in cash or in stock, and the company's ability to generate cash flow, and the other risks listed from time to time in the company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, which by this reference are incorporated herein.
This statement is only a prediction and the actual completion date of the evaluation and reaudit and the 10-K filing date may differ.
These risks, uncertainties and other factors include the uncertainty of the actual completion date of the fiscal 2000 audit and of the final results of such audit and the ongoing accounting investigation, the impact of possible revisions to the company's 1999 audited financial statements, and the inherent uncertainty in predicting actions of third parties, including the company's bank lenders, among others.
In addition, completion of construction projects are always difficult to predict precisely and as such, no statement herein should be construed as a prediction of an actual completion date of any construction project.