The suit claims McKesson and First DataBank, a publishing company, reached a secret agreement on how the average wholesale price would be set for brand-name drugs and, in doing so, raised the spread between the published AWP and the actual acquisition costs from 20 to 25 percent in an effort to increase profits.
What does AAC stand for?
AAC stands for Actual Acquisition Cost
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AAC
We have 591 other meanings of AAC in our Acronym Attic
- Accordion Association of Calgary
- Account Activity Code
- Accounting Advisory Council (various schools)
- Acculink Access Controller (AT&T)
- Accurate Automation Corporation
- Acer America Corp. (San Jose, CA)
- Acquisition Advice Code
- Action against Crime (various locations)
- Action Alliance for Children
- Activity Address Code
- Actual Audible Chuckle (chat)
- Adaptive Antenna Control
- Adaptive Arithmetic Coding
- ADC Access Concentrator (Kentrox)
- Adjusted Asphalt Content
- ADP (Adenosine Diphosphate)/ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate) Carrier (protein)
- Advance Acquisition Contract (US DoD)
- Advance Audio Coding
- Advanced Access Control (computing)
- Advanced AERA Concepts
Samples in periodicals archive:
Medicare's payment is substantially more than the actual acquisition costs of hemophilia treatment centers (HTC) and homecare companies, which provide a majority of Medicare beneficiaries with clotting factor.
In fact, the cost required to manage these DAS servers often constituted the largest IT expenditure in a typical enterprise, far exceeding actual acquisition costs or capital expenditures.
The actual acquisition cost for individual pharmacies and patients may vary.
Triple Net Model --No margining of drugs; actual acquisition cost passed through --No margining of dispensing fee; actual fee passed through --Full rebate earned by health plan "In an effort to take the smoke and mirrors out of the PBM process, EBRx provides a fully transparent pricing model.
The inventory was valued at $3,744,000 based upon the actual acquisition cost of Premier.