The idea of acts of random kindness being duly rewarded is integral to the theme of "The Magical Cat," but even more central is the idea that love creates its own reward.
What does ARK stand for?
ARK stands for Acts of Random Kindness
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of ARK
We have 63 other meanings of ARK in our Acronym Attic
- Autorité de Régulation des Jeux en Ligne (French: Regulatory Authority of Online Games; est. 2010)
- Axl Rose Jazz Funk Experience
- Automated Regional Justice Information System
- Alaska Rural Justice and Law Enforcement Commission
- Association des Ressortissants Japonais de Nice Côte d'Azur (French: Association of Japanese Nationals Nice; Nice, France)
- Alt.Religion.Judaism.Orthodox (newsgroup)
- Autosomal recessive juvenile parkinsonism
- Airborne Radar Jamming System
- Anderson Regional Joint Water System (Anderson, SC)
- Absolute Return for Kids (UK)
- Advances in Robot Kinematics (conference)
- Advisors of Rubi-Ka (Anarchy Online game volunteers)
- All-Purpose Readiness Kit (food storage)
- Alt.Religion.Kibology (newsgroup)
- Animal Refuge Kansai (Japan)
- Animal Rehabilitation Keep (University of Texas Marine Science Institute)
- Apostolic Response At Kellenberg
- Application, Results, Knowledge
- Archaeological Recording Kit
- Archival Resource Key
Samples in periodicals archive:
PARK Project is a non-profit organization that is spreading the worldwide message to Perform Acts of Random Kindness.
Belfast lad Cameron Stewart, 18, runs Ark - Acts of Random Kindness - clothing.