O'Donnell was President of the Acton Foundation for Entrepreneurial Excellence, which pioneered the top-ranked and innovative Acton MBA in Entrepreneurship.
What does AFEE stand for?
AFEE stands for Acton Foundation for Entrepreneurial Excellence (est. 1990)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AFEE
We have 4 other meanings of AFEE in our Acronym Attic
- Air Force Enterprise Defense
- Air Force Evaluation Database (Y2K)
- Alliance to Fight Eating Disorders
- Anarchist Federation (UK)
- Association Femmes Et Developpement (French: Association of Women and Development)
- Association Française des Éleveurs, Embouteilleurs, Distributeurs de Vins et Spiritueux
- Association Française des Exploitans de Discothèques et Dancings (French)
- Air Force Engineering Data Group (USAF)
- Association Francophone Européenne des Diagnostics Infirmier
- American Friends of the Episcopal Diocese of Jerusalem (Orange, CA)
- Allendale Foundation for Educational Excellence (New Jersey)
- Analog Front End Electronics (physics)
- Association Femme Enfant Environnement (French: Association Woman Child Environment; Senegal)
- Association for Evolutionary Economics
- ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) Federation of Electrical Engineering Contractors
- Air Force Element of Expense Investment Code
- Air Force Exercise Evaluation and Improvement Program (USAF)
- Air Forces Escape and Evasion Society
- Armed Forces Examining and Entrance Station (US DoD)
- Armed Forces Examining & Entrance Station Mobile Examining Team
Samples in periodicals archive:
The curriculum itself is owned and licensed by the Acton Foundation for Entrepreneurial Excellence.
Awards being given include: * Global Young Entrepreneurs of the Year - sponsored by The Goldman Sachs Foundation * Certified Entrepreneurship Teachers of the Year - sponsored by The Acton Foundation for Entrepreneurial Excellence * 2009 Entrepreneurs of the Year OppenheimerFunds will also honor one student with the Social Entrepreneurship Award, which is given to a NFTE graduate who is committed to giving back to the community through his or her business.
About the Acton Foundation for Entrepreneurial Excellence (AFEE) The Acton Foundation for Entrepreneurial Excellence (AFEE) is a national sponsor of Global Entrepreneurship Week/USA.