Two components of the performance-management framework, strategy maps and activity-based costing principles, can be drawn on to resolve these limitations.
What does ABCP stand for?
ABCP stands for Activity-Based Costing Principle
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ABCP
We have 5 other meanings of ABCP in our Acronym Attic
- Appeal Board on Closure Orders Immediate Health Hazard (Hong Kong)
- Advanced Business Computers of America, Inc. (Jacksonville, FL)
- Active Bible Church of God (Chicago, IL)
- Albion Business Computers (UK)
- American Baptist Churches of Maine (Augusta, ME)
- American Baptist Churches of Pennsylvania and Delaware
- American Baptist Churches of the South
- A Band Called Pain (band)
- Access-Based Clustering Protocol
- Activity-Based Computing Protocol
- Adamsville Business and Community Partnership
- Addison, Burrows, Cox and Patrick
- African Blackwood Conservation Project (Tanzania)
- After Burner Centrifugal Pump
- Airborne Command Post
- Alternate Battery Command Post (military)
- Ambase Corporation
- American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion
- American Board of Clinical Pharmacology, Inc.
- Antique Brass Cup Pull
Samples in periodicals archive:
The objective of the third phase is to build a business case for the use of KM and activity-based costing principles within the Naval Reserve and to expand the acceptance and awareness of KM throughout the entire Reserve Force.