Tenders are invited for Activity-Based Costing - Model One Development and Pilot Deployment.
What does ABC stand for?
ABC stands for Activity-Based Costing
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ABC
We have 1612 other meanings of ABC in our Acronym Attic
- Acid Based Coating
- Acid Black Cherry (musical pop personality)
- Acid-Based Chemistry
- Across Breed Comparison
- Action Breast Cancer
- Action for a Better Community (Rochester, NY)
- Action on Behalf of Children (awards)
- Active Bias Circuit
- Active Birth Centre (various locations)
- Active Body Control (DaimlerChrysler)
- Acute Bacterial Conjunctivitis
- Ada Bible Church (Ada, Michigan)
- Adaptive Behavior and Cognition (psychology)
- Adaptive Broadband Corporation (ADAP)
- Additional Benefits Company
- Adjunct Based Capability (4ESS switch)
- Adjuvant Breast Cancer
- Adult Bible Class
- Adult Boot Camp (sports; various locations)
- Advance Base Camp (Everest)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Analysis of the output from the simulation models illustrated that with the lumber yield method, the amount of raw material costs allocated to the products was not significantly different from the amount allocated by the activity-based costing method.
This book outlines time-driven activity-based costing for use in measuring cost and profitability.
First is activity-based costing, where cycle times, costs and revenues are associated with, allocated to and measured for activities rather than departments.
Sandy Spring National Bank has selected PMG Systems to provide analytical software and professional services for a major activity-based costing initiative.
ABC Technologies develops Oros (r), EASY ABC Plus (r), and EASY ABC Quick (r) activity-based costing software solutions.
The Food Marketing Institute's publication "Category Management: Getting Started" defines activity-based costing (ABC) as "an accounting method that enables a business to understand more precisely how and where it makes a profit.
Activity-based costing provides the most accurate response.