Among these Americans, as many as half will need assistance with at least one activity of daily living.
What does ADL stand for?
ADL stands for Activity of Daily Living
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ADL
We have 241 other meanings of ADL in our Acronym Attic
- A Dozen Knives Desire Flesh (band)
- Advanced Kinetic Energy Missile
- Airborne Deluxe Knife Sheath (Blackhawk Products Group)
- Aries Digital Key System
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Deutscher Kunstvereine (German)
- Above Detection Limit
- Acid Detergent Lignin
- Acoustic Delay Line
- Active Duty List
- Activities of Daily Living
- Ada Design Language
- Add/Drop Linear (Alcatel)
- Additions and Deletions List (International Air Transport Association)
- Address Data Latch
- Adelaide, South Australia, Australia - Adelaide (Airport Code)
- Administrative Deadline
- Advance/Decline Line (stock)
- Advanced Development Lab
- Advanced Distributed Learning
Samples in periodicals archive:
Both persons are receiving rehabilitation in food preparation, an instrumental activity of daily living (IADL).