Contract notice: Creating, printing of activity report, the shareholder pack and sending it to the general assembly and the document.
What does ACTREP stand for?
ACTREP stands for Activity Report
This definition appears very rarely
- Alliance of Canadian Cinema, Television and Radio Artists
- American Cowboy Team Roping Association (est. 1983; various locations)
- Assembly Contingency Transmitter Receiver/Amplifier
- Atlantic Canada Trail Riding Association (est. 1980)
- Australian Capital Territory Rowing Association
- Acoustic Transmission
- Analog Computer Translator
- Alameda-Contra Costa Transit District (California)
- Bureau for Workers' Activities (International Labour Office)
- Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (India)
- Activation Request
- Activin A Receptor, Type IIB
- Americas Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis (Canada and US)
- Acoustic Trial
- Association Canadienne des Technologues en Radiation Médicale
- Advisory Committee on Tenure-Related Processes
- Association of Consulting Town and Regional Planners (South Africa)
- Agency Candidate System
- Amel Center for Treatment and Rehabilitation of Victims of Torture
- Altadena Crest Trail Restoration Working Group (South Pasadena, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Reported incidences of suspicious activity in commercial real estate financing (CREF) almost tripled between 2007 and 2010, according to an analysis of suspicious activity reports (SARs) filed by depository institutions The new analysis of SARs released by the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) on March 30 found that filings that reported potential commercial real estate financing fraud came from institutions of varying sizes and locations.
5% increase in suspicious activity reports for mortgage fraud during the third quarter of 2009 compared to the same period in 2008, according to data compiled by the Treasury Department's Financial Crimes Enforcement Network.
Though written to catch suspicious transactions like large cash deposits or unusual wire transfers from foreign sources, experts say that fear of noncompliance with the regulations has scared some in the financial community into filing Suspicious Activity Reports at even minor discrepancies.
The five federal financial institutions supervisory agencies -- the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, the National Credit Union Administration, the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, and the Office of Thrift Supervision, together with the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) -- issued on June 19, 2000, a newly revised Suspicious Activity Report (SAR) form.
The backup material ("supporting documentation") on a suspicious activity report is held by the bank but is considered U.
Schaefer, senior vice president, research, Securities Industry Association, said Tuesday in the current "Investor Activity Report.
The UK Activity Report is a unique business news and sales leads service, providing up-to-date news on UK company activity.