au/event/88782 The presentation details are as follows: September 2011 Quarter Activity Report Presented by Mr Jozsef Patarica, Managing Director/CEO Contact: Bassari Resources LimitedLevel 17, 500 Collins StreetMelbourne, Victoria, 3000AustraliaTel: +61 3 9614 0600Fax: +61 3 9614 0550Email: admin@bassari.
What does ACTREP stand for?
ACTREP stands for Activity Report
This definition appears very rarely
- Alliance of Canadian Cinema, Television and Radio Artists
- American Cowboy Team Roping Association (est. 1983; various locations)
- Assembly Contingency Transmitter Receiver/Amplifier
- Atlantic Canada Trail Riding Association (est. 1980)
- Australian Capital Territory Rowing Association
- Acoustic Transmission
- Analog Computer Translator
- Alameda-Contra Costa Transit District (California)
- Bureau for Workers' Activities (International Labour Office)
- Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (India)
- Activation Request
- Activin A Receptor, Type IIB
- Americas Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis (Canada and US)
- Acoustic Trial
- Association Canadienne des Technologues en Radiation Médicale
- Advisory Committee on Tenure-Related Processes
- Association of Consulting Town and Regional Planners (South Africa)
- Agency Candidate System
- Amel Center for Treatment and Rehabilitation of Victims of Torture
- Altadena Crest Trail Restoration Working Group (South Pasadena, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Reported incidences of suspicious activity in commercial real estate financing (CREF) almost tripled between 2007 and 2010, according to an analysis of suspicious activity reports (SARs) filed by depository institutions The new analysis of SARs released by the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) on March 30 found that filings that reported potential commercial real estate financing fraud came from institutions of varying sizes and locations.
Without promptly hearing about them, such incidents might not be reviewed until months later by the IRS field office - which sits on a Suspicious Activity Report review committee that meets monthly to pore over the reports and includes agents from law enforcement agencies including the FBI, Drug Enforcement Administration and Nevada Gaming Control Board.
tire shipment activity report for statistical year 2005" examines statistical categories including employment and wage data, rubber consumption, passenger tires, light truck tires, commercial truck tires, retreaded tires, inner tubes, U.
REPORTING Reports required of MSBs usually fall into two categories: currency transaction reports and suspicious activity reports.
Though written to catch suspicious transactions like large cash deposits or unusual wire transfers from foreign sources, experts say that fear of noncompliance with the regulations has scared some in the financial community into filing Suspicious Activity Reports at even minor discrepancies.
The five federal financial institutions supervisory agencies -- the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, the National Credit Union Administration, the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, and the Office of Thrift Supervision, together with the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) -- issued on June 19, 2000, a newly revised Suspicious Activity Report (SAR) form.
The backup material ("supporting documentation") on a suspicious activity report is held by the bank but is considered U.