When you reflect on your organization's first ABC rollout, you probably did the following: * Engaged outside experts during the feasibility planning; * Established a tone at the top that this was a priority; * Constructed activity cost pools and drivers with a bottom-up approach; * Purchased software, provided training, and empowered managers; * Issued costing reports in a timely manner to process owners; and * Added cost-reduction expectations to managers' performance evaluations.
What does ACP stand for?
ACP stands for Activity Cost Pool
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ACP
We have 646 other meanings of ACP in our Acronym Attic
- Access Control Point
- Access Control Protocol (TMN)
- Accessory Conduction Pathway (cardiology)
- Acción Castellana Popular (Popular Castilian Action; Spanish Castilian Party)
- Accion Comunitaria del Peru
- Achieved Communication Performance (ARINC)
- Acoustic Ceiling Panel
- Action Convergence Protocol
- Action Point
- Active Configuration Profile
- Actual Contribution Percentage
- Acute Care Pavilion (various locations)
- Acute Care Practitioner
- Acute Chest Pain (medical)
- Acyl-Carrier Protein
- Adam Clayton Powell (American politician)
- Adaptive Communications Processor
- Additional Commissioner of Police
- Address Confidentiality Program (various locations)
- Adjacent Channel Power
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is calculated by dividing the total amount in each activity cost pool by the cost driver volume.
Activity cost pools are established on PC-based spreadsheets.