OTs are often misunderstood as only working in rehab with patients or clients on activities of daily living skills.
What does ADLS stand for?
ADLS stands for Activities of Daily Living Skills (developmental disabilities)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ADLS
We have 27 other meanings of ADLS in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Direct Labour Organisations (UK)
- Anti-Drug Liaison Officials' Meeting for International Cooperation
- Advanced Data Link Program
- Airborne Data Link Processor
- Aircraft Data Link Processor
- Alaska Distance Learning Partnership
- Army Distance Learning Plan (US Army)
- Army Distance Learning Program
- Australian Drug Law Reform Foundation (New South Wales, Australia)
- Administrative Drivers' License Revocation Office (Hawaii; est. 1992)
- Advanced Disaster Life Support
- Advanced Dispatch Life Support
- advanced distance learning system
- Advanced Distributed Learning Service (various organizations)
- Advanced Distributed Learning System
- Advanced Life Sciences Holdings Inc. (Woodridge, IL)
- Aeronautical Data Link System
- Air Dispatch Letter Service (UK)
- Army Distance Learning System
- Auckland District Law Society (New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Specific guidelines ensure that individual and group sessions, pre-vocational training and activities of daily living skills are offered and that DAILE, staff collaborate with DOC treatment and security staff as well as with one another.
These coping skills consist of activities of daily living skills, vocational skills, leisure time skills, and social or interpersonal skills (Bond, 1995).