The three primary endpoints of the Phase 2 study were changes in the Alzheimer's Disease Cooperative Study -- Activities of Daily Living inventory (ADCS-ADL), Clinical Dementia Rating -- Sum of Boxes (CDR-sb), and the Alzheimer's Disease Assessment Scale -- Cognitive function subscale (ADAS-cog).
What does ADLI stand for?
ADLI stands for Activities of Daily Living Inventory (Alzheimer's Disease Cooperative Study)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ADLI
We have 6 other meanings of ADLI in our Acronym Attic
- Anthony De Longis Fan Club (Rancho Cordova, CA)
- Air Deployable Low Frequency Projector
- Amigos de los Galgos (Spanish: Friends of Greyhounds; Spain)
- Anti-Donor Lymphocyte Globulin
- Automatic Determination of Location and Guidance
- Automatic Door Litigation Group
- Average Daily Lean Gain
- Average Duration of Life Gained (medical treatments)
- Alcester and District Local History Society (UK)
- Accent Dermatology and Laser Institute (Colorado)
- Agricultural Development Led Industrialization (Ethiopia)
- American Dance Legacy Institute (Providence, RI)
- Approach, Deployment, Learning and Integration
- Autosomal Dominant Lamellar Ichthyosis
- Advanced Database Linkages in Biotechnology
- Atlantic Dairy Livestock Improvement Corporation
- Adelaide Diagnostic Learning Inventory for Medical Students
- Automatic Data Link Plotting System
- Animal Defense League-Los Angeles (California)
- Arizona Department of Liquor Licenses and Control
Samples in periodicals archive:
Response was measured by scores on the Clinician's Interview-Based Impression of Change Plus Caregiver Input and the AD Cooperative Study Activities of Daily Living Inventory modified for severe dementia.
028) as assessed by the Alzheimer's Disease Cooperative Study Activities of Daily Living Inventory, modified for severe dementia (ADCS-ADLsev).