Currently, Alliance has 17 active wells at Kolva, with average well flows of 1,200-1,500 bpd and aims to add seven more by the year-end.
What does AW stand for?
AW stands for Active Well
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AW
We have 43 other meanings of AW in our Acronym Attic
- Audio Visuel Zoom (French: Audio Visual Zoom; Montgeron, France)
- Audio Visuelle Zeit Gestalten (German: Audio-Visual Design Time)
- Activiteiten Vereniging Zuid Limburg (Dutch: Activities Association South Limburg)
- (USN Rating) Aviation Antisubmarine Warfare Operator
- A-Wing (Star Wars fighter)
- A. A. Weinman (designer's mark on US coins)
- Above Water
- Acid Waste
- Acoustic Warfare
- AcroWizard (Anvil Logic, Inc.)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It started at one of the platform's seven active wells after a safety shutoff occurred, the company said.
Finally, company scientists submit beads for a decoding process, which is how they identify the structure of compounds in the active wells in step two.
``Many other properties are above the oil field but didn't have active wells and pipelines.
With only 16 active wells on that site, there could be another.
There are currently a number of active wells that have been reworked and are being pumped, each producing varying amounts of oil.
Seven active wells average 29 BOPD and 56 MCFD, with cums about 600,000 bbls oil and over 860,000 mcf gas since 1970.
One hundred five refuges contain a total of 4,406 oil and gas wells--2,600 inactive wells and 1,806 active wells.