An environmental factor of considerable interest in behavioral teaching strategies is active student responding (Austin, 2000; Barbetta & Heward, 1993; Heward, 1994; Kellum, Carr, & Dozier, 2001; Malanga & Sweeney, 2008).
What does ASR stand for?
ASR stands for Active Student Responding (education)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASR
We have 424 other meanings of ASR in our Acronym Attic
- Account Sales Representative
- Account Service Request
- Account Status Report (various organizations)
- Accounting Series Release
- Accounting Systems Requirements
- Accumulator Shift Right
- Acquisition Strategy Report
- Activation Service Request (telecommunications)
- Active Server Recovery (Windows 2000)
- Active Sports Retailers (San Diego, CA)
- Actively Synchronized Replenishment (supply chain and manufacturing)
- Ada Software Repository
- Adaptable System Recovery (software)
- Adaptive Sidelobe Reduction
- Adaptive Software Rejuvenation
- Adaptive Spectral Reconnaissance
- Additional Score Report (MCAT)
- Additional Services Request (form of change order)
- Adirondack Scenic Railroad
- Admissions Support Representative (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Incorporating interventions drawn from research, as well as examples, he describes the conceptual and empirical basis of PBS, its history, the myths and facts of effective classroom management, the foundation of good classroom organization, instructional techniques that encourage active student responding, classroom-wide behavioral support, functional behavior assessment, individualized interventions, using data to evaluate outcomes, and assessing and improving implementation.
Increasing active student responding and improving academic performance through classwide peer tutoring.