From the Cayenne Turbo it takes the combination of an air suspension and active Porsche Active Stability Management damping control.
What does ASM stand for?
ASM stands for Active Stability Management (gaming, Gran Tourismo)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of ASM
We have 471 other meanings of ASM in our Acronym Attic
- Acceleration Simulation Mode (emission test standard)
- Access Switching Module (ATM)
- Accessibility Similarity Matrix
- Account Services Manager
- Account-Specific Marketing (marketing)
- Acibenzolar-S-Methyl (fungicide)
- Acoustic Surface Measurement
- Acquisition Strategy Meeting (US NASA)
- Action Sports Media
- activated sludge model
- Active Switching Matrix (switch packets)
- Actuarial Study Materials (educational publisher)
- Actuator Signal Management
- Adaptec Storage Manager (computing)
- Adaptive Security Management
- Adaptive Signal Masking
- Administrative Services Manual
- Administrative Support Manual
- Advanced Scavenging Model (air pollution modeling)
- Advanced Sea Mine
Samples in periodicals archive:
The body has been lowered by 10 millimetres and the tuned chassis with air suspension and Porsche Active Stability Management make this model at home on a race track.
But no, the car's clever air suspension and Porsche Active Stability Management help it cope with the power and acceleration in a way that will dent the pride of many a purebred sports-car driver.