Their treatments include stretching exercises, massage, and active release techniques to work the soft tissue and joints, and the familiar ice, heat, electrical stimulation, ultrasound, and taping.
What does ART stand for?
ART stands for Active Release Techniques
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ART
We have 466 other meanings of ART in our Acronym Attic
- Abstands-Regel-Tempomat (German)
- Accelerated Reliability Test
- Acceptance Review Team
- Access Routing Tool
- Accredited Records Technician
- Accredited Report Technician (healthcare)
- Achilles Tendon Reflex Test
- Acorn RISC Technologies
- Acoustic Resonance Technology
- Active Reference Table
- Actuator Running Tool (energy production)
- Adaptive Rate Transmission
- Adaptive Resonance Theory
- Additional Reference (Carrier) Transmission
- Adjusted Reference Temperature
- Administradora de Riesgos de Trabajo (Argentina)
- Administrative Review Team
- Advanced Radar Technology (BMDO)
- Advanced Radiation Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
amp;#8220;Through the use of active release techniques, ART can treat scar tissue and often times eliminate the necessity for surgery.
Pollack is a board certified chiropractor with additional certification in Graston and Active Release Techniques.