Produced in collaboration with Silentium, a leading Israeli developer of silencing technologies, SIL-K ACT is the first device installed in a household appliance to adopt the sophisticated Active Noise Reduction system.
What does ANR stand for?
ANR stands for Active Noise Reduction
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of ANR
We have 92 other meanings of ANR in our Acronym Attic
- Andover Newton Quarterly (Massachusetts)
- Asian Network for Quality (est. 2002)
- Ateliers Nationaux de la Qualité (French: National Quality Workshops)
- Australian National Quality Assurance Program
- Asociación Nacional de Químicos de España
- A-Type Noise Reduction (Dolby cassette technology)
- Abnormal (Telabs)
- Absolute Natural Resources, LLC (ecological consulting; Arvada, CO)
- Absolute Neighborhood Retract (topology)
- Access Node Router
- Adiabatic Nuclear Rotation
- Adjusted Net Revenue
- AdrenalNET Radio
- Adult Nursing Relationship (erotic lactation)
- Aeronautica Nazionale Repubblicana (Fascist Italian Republican National Air Force)
- Affidavit of No Records
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche (France)
- Agency of Natural Resources (Vermont)
- Agency of the Research (France)
- Agriculture and Natural Resources (University of California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Each Saab 340Bplus features comfortable seating for 34 passengers, large, easy-to-access overhead bins, personalized flight attendant service, an active noise reduction system and on-board lavatories.
The original Denali series is replaced by the new enhanced headsets and also features 2 active noise reduction (ANR) models, which delivers industry-leading performance, comfort and value in a very lightweight and durable design.
The new rating should be able to accommodate non-standard hearing protectors, such as active noise reduction or level-dependent protectors, indicated by special icons on the label.
These headset-microphones use a digital voice system and have an active noise reduction feature, along with an electricpowered microphone.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The effectiveness of the ITH's active noise reduction technology was supported by a study completed in early December 2004 in the engineering psychology department of the U.
Sound inside the ear is actively cancelled through a process known as active noise reduction," the spokesman explained, adding that while this technology has been used in headsets.
The biggest boon, however, came in 1989, with the introduction of the Bose active noise reduction headset, invented by the Framingham, MA-based company best-known for a variety of smartly marketed high-tech home and automotive audio advances.