Although the Company believes that its expectations are based upon reasonable assumptions within the bounds of its knowledge of its business and operations, there can be no assurance that actual results will not differ materially from its expectations, including, but not limited to, (i) the outcome of the review of strategic alternatives, (ii) completion of the report by the actuarial consultants including the amount of any additional claim reserves and its impact on the Company's financial condition and (iii) the amount, if any, of active life reserves that may be available to offset any increase in claim reserves.
What does ALR stand for?
ALR stands for Active Life Reserves (insurance)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ALR
We have 93 other meanings of ALR in our Acronym Attic
- Alberta Laboratory Quality Enhancement Program (Canada)
- Alabama Quarter Horse Association
- Any Little Question Mark (website)
- Abe Lincoln Quarter Midget Association
- Aliquippa and Southern Railroad Company
- Academy Law Review
- Acceptable Level of Risk (US Air Force)
- Acceptable Loss Rate
- Aciéries et Laminoirs de Rives (French steel manufacturer; Rives, France)
- Action Leakage Rate (annual average atmospheric dispersion factor)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The current delay is related to the timing of prospective unlocking of factors used in the active life reserves when premium rate increases are needed.
Individual disability reinsurance UNUM also announced today it has completed a definitive reinsurance agreement with Centre Life Reinsurance Limited, a Bermuda-based reinsurance specialist, for reinsurance coverage of the active life reserves of UNUM America's existing United States non-cancellable individual disability block of business.