Qualified applicants are recruited, appointed and remunerated in exchange for an active duty obligation after graduation, ensuring the availability of appropriately trained health professionals to meet Navy Medicine's mission-essential requirements.
What does ACDUOBLI stand for?
ACDUOBLI stands for Active Duty Obligation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Australian Central Daylight Time (UTC + 10:30 hour)
- Advanced Concept Development and Technology Integration
- Arkansas Commercial Driver Training Institute (Arkansas State University - Newport in Newport, Arkansas)
- Adult Continuing Day Treatment Program
- Airborne Central Data Tape Recorder
- Active Duty
- Ambulatory Care and Diagnostic Unit (UK)
- Australian Collection Development Unit
- Automated Cell Deposition Unit
- Active Duty Under Instruction
- Active Duty Training
- Accredited Community Disaster Volunteers (Philippines)
- Adoption Center of Delaware Valley (est. 1972; Philadelphia, PA)
- Associação Comercial do Distrito de Viseu (Portugal)
- Automated Consumer Dispute Verification (credit software)
- Additional Collision Damage Waiver
- Atari Console Developers Web Ring
- Air Capital Drop Zone (Wichita, KS)
- A Commitment to Excellence (various organizations)
- A Compact ENDF (file format)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Further, the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Personnel and Readiness administers a program for military spouses who have experienced similar challenges maintaining civilian professional licenses and certifications because of their partner's active duty obligations.
The active duty obligation for the ADHPLRP is a minimum term of service of three years.
Kevin has a three-year active duty obligation, and expects to return to the U.