All-weather, all-conditions driving is helped by excellent power steering, active cornering enhancement, traction control, ABS and slope-creep facility.
What does ACE stand for?
ACE stands for Active Cornering Enhancement (automobile)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACE
We have 1419 other meanings of ACE in our Acronym Attic
- Action against Child Exploitation
- Action Catholique des Enfants (French: Catholic Action for Children)
- Action Community for Entrepreneurship (Singapore)
- Action for Children's Education
- Action for Cooperation in Economics
- Active Community Environment
- Active Community Environments (CDC Initiative)
- Active Constellation Extension
- Active Control Aircraft
- Active Core Exhaust
- Active Corps of Executives
- Activities Children Enjoy (after school enrichment program; Los Angeles, CA)
- Activities for Curriculum Enhancement
- Actors Cabaret of Eugene (Eugene, OR)
- Actors Conservatory Ensemble
- Actuator Control Electronics (aviation)
- Acura Client Excellence Award (Canada)
- Acute Care for the Elderly (various locations)
- Acute Coronary Event
- Ada Common Environment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Out in the country the Disco does not recognise bumps and humps as a hindrance, and all-weather, all-condition driving is helped by excellent power steering, active cornering enhancement, traction control, ABS and slope-creep facility.
Building on the same spec as the Landmark, the ES Premium comes with sat nav, active cornering enhancement and a Harman/Kardon hi-fi with CD auto-changer.
Active Cornering Enhancement is unique to Discovery and works with the suspension system to instantly adjust firmness depending on how it is being driven.
Active Cornering Enhancement and Electronic Traction Control marry together well to give the car excellent road holding and the stiffened chassis means body roll is kept to a minimum.
Discovery Series II is also the only sport-utility vehicle available with ACE, Land Rover's patented Active Cornering Enhancement system.
Self Levelling Suspension, Active Cornering Enhancement, Electronic Traction Control, Hill Descent Control and Electronic Brake force Distribution, but, of course, you knew that.
Active Cornering Enhancement is a complicated new option designed to reduce body roll during cornering.