The combination of the DFE IP and transceiver enables customers to rapidly develop solutions for emerging heterogeneous wireless networks where requirements differ based on whether the system is a picocell, microcell, macrocell or active antenna array," said David Hawke, director of wireless product marketing at Xilinx.
What does AAA stand for?
AAA stands for Active Antenna Array
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of AAA
We have 912 other meanings of AAA in our Acronym Attic
- Aces of ANSI Art
- Achalasia-Addisonianism-Alacrima (Syndrome)
- Acquired Aplastic Anemia (disorder)
- Acquisition Approval Authority
- Acral Acanthotic Anomaly (dermatological condition)
- ACTH-Resistant Adrenal Insufficiency, Achalasia and Alacrima
- Action Aid Afghanistan (NGO)
- Action Aid Australia
- Action Awareness Alert
- Action on Alcohol Abuse
- Acute Anxiety Attack
- Adaptable, Accessible and Affordable (disability treatment, Australia)
- Adaptive Array Antenna
- Addisonian-Achalasia Syndrome
- Adjust for ASCII Addition (X86)
- Administration, Authorization, and Authentication (Software Security)
- Advanced Acoustic Analysis
- Advanced Acoustic Array
- Advanced Adaptive Autopilot
- Advanced Aircraft Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
The most innovative feature of the Cobra radar is that its active antenna array is built around a new miniature transmit/receive module - a gallium arsenide-based monolithic microwave integrated circuit hybrid device (c.
The power amplifiers for each sector are integrated into the active antenna array, reducing the hardware typically required to handle MIMO, beam-forming and other antenna techniques, and contributing to cost and size advantages of the MetroStorm.