Our lab is interested in understanding how HIV-1 glycoprotein 120 (gp120) may activate intraeellular signals through these receptors in primary human macrophages, and how these responses may contribute to pathogenesis.
What does ACTV stand for?
ACTV stands for Activate
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ACTV
We have 2 other meanings of ACTV in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Catholic Trade Unionists
- Australian Capital Territory Union
- Australian Council of Trade Unions
- All Ceylon Trade Union Federation
- Advanced Computer Technology for Underground Infrastructure (UK)
- AIDS Coalition To Unleash Power
- Australian Council of Trade Unions Queensland
- Automated Central Tumor Registry System
- Action Tchadienne pour l'Unité et Le Socialisme (Chadian Action for Unity and Socialism)
- ASW (Anti-Submarine Warfare) Continuous Trail Unmanned Vehicle
- Advanced Compatible Television
- Atlantic County Trail Volunteers (New Jersey)
- Auburn Community Television (Tennessee)
- Azienda del Consorzio Trasporti Veneziano (Venice Public Transport Company, Italy)
- Anaheim Community Television Channel 3 (Orange County, CA)
- American Community Television Association
- Amalgamated Clothing and Textile Workers (union)
- Activation Warning
- Alberta Chapter of the Wildlife Society (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MEHP is unique among the phthalates in its suppression of aromatase and in its ability to activate peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors (PPARs).
Social Forces Activate Destructive Potential What commonly activates our creative or destructive potential arises from outside ourselves.
Sachs and Guharay activate the newly discovered channel, which they call the stretch-activated channel, by applying suction to a thin glass pipette attached to the cell membrane.
ACTIVATE has partnered with the Get America Fit Foundation, a nonprofit organization providing education as well as recreational and fitness equipment to help America's youth stay active and live long and healthy lives, to launch the month-long pop-up shop.
Enhanced vitamin beverage company will help Los Angeles-area consumers GET ACTIVATED LOS ANGELES -- ACTIVATE, the innovative, enhanced vitamin beverage ideal for people with active lifestyles, today announced a partnership with celebrity fitness trainer Juliet Kaska that will reward consumers in the Los Angeles area with free fitness classes, ACTIVATE drinks and custom branded t-shirts.
The FSAP Marburg I variant has a reduced ability to activate prourokinase, but has retained its potential to activate factor VII.
NASDAQ:TTIL), a leading supplier of Operations Support Systems (OSS) and Business Support Systems (BSS) for telecom service providers, today announced that it was awarded a contract for its Netrac Activate application by a leading Australian communications services provider.