Raby Angkal, spokesman for the Bangsamoro Action for Justice and Peace (BAJP) said the objective of the mass demonstrations "was to show our dissatisfaction with the current pace of the peace negotiations between the government and the [Moro Islamic Liberation Front].
What does AXJ stand for?
AXJ stands for Action for Justice (aka Action4Justice; international news forum)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AXJ
- Axis Inhibitor
- Application of Extensible Markup Language for Interactive Online Mapping
- Australian Xena Information Page (website)
- Access and Exchange Information System
- An XMM (X-Ray Multi-Mirror)-Newton International Survey (European Space Agency)
- Analysis and eXploration of Information Sources
- Apache Extensible Interaction System (SOAP for web services)
- Arts Experiences in Schools (New Orleans, LA)
- Atmospheric X-ray Imaging Spectrometer
- Accion por la Justicia (Spanish)
- Agility Excellent Jumpers (American Kennel Club Dog Agility Title)
- AKC (American Kennel Club) Excellent JWW (Jumpers with Weaves; dogs)
- Asia Excluding Japan
- Excellent Jumper with Weaves (dog show title)
- Accelr8 Technology Corporation (stock symbol)
- Alexander X. Kuhn & Co. (certified public accounting firm; Wheaton, IL)
- Administrative XML (Extensible Markup Language) Layer (computing)
- Adult Extra Large (clothing size)
- American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings, Inc. (Detroit, MI)
- Anderson Exploration Ltd.
Samples in periodicals archive:
The bold claim in the document that action for justice for the Palestinian people will also bring liberation for the Jewish people struck me as particularly important," Rabbi Brian Walt said at the launch.
If people of faith and conscience won't speak out for the poor, the victims and the marginalized, call for an immediate suspension of this immoral war budget, and take action for justice and peace, who will?
Oyewole, for example, served time in prison for what Bin Hassan describes "as giving himself more to the cause in taking direct action for justice.
The zone is part of the International Day of Action for Justice in Palestine, and is an attempt, the peace network claims, to show how ordinary Palestinians have to live their lives intimidated, under constant surveillance and under threat from Israeli forces.
`The population is warmhearted, but they tend to fear that this influx may threaten the moderate prosperity they have gained through decades of hard work, which most started by migrating themselves,' said Don Mirko Lagna, Vice-Director of the Otranto Caritas, the Church body that promotes and coordinates action for justice and peace.
Someone replied, "I do not know about a prayer that leads to action for justice, but I would be afraid of any action for justice not rooted in prayer.
This aspect of evangelization was confirmed by Pope John Paul II when he told the Latin American bishops assembled at Puebla in 1979: "The Church has learned that its evangelizing mission has as indispensable part [como parte indispensable] action for justice and those efforts which the development of the human person demands.