Other topics include how to choose paediatric postgraduate education; whether undergraduate programmes include enough paediatric education; a discussion about the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child, with a request for section members to make submissions on child health policy through the non-government group Action for Children and Youth Aotearoa.
What does ACYA stand for?
ACYA stands for Action for Children and Youth Aotearoa (New Zealand)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACYA
We have 1 other meaning of ACYA in our Acronym Attic
- Acute Cellular Xenograft Rejection
- Advisory Committee on X-Ray and Radium Protection
- Advancing Communities for Youth (Partnership for After School Education; New York, NY)
- Advocates for Children and Youth (Maryland)
- Akron, Canton and Youngstown (railroad; 1907-1982; Ohio)
- American Corner Yaffo
- Assets for Colorado Youth (Denver, CO)
- Atlantic City /Atlantic Cty, NJ, USA - Atlantic City International (Airport Code)
- Atlantic City Rail Terminal (Amtrak station code; Atlantic City, NJ)
- Aminoacylase 1
- Advisory Committee for Young Anatomists (American Association of Anatomists)
- Ao Chalong Yacht Club (Phuket, Thailand)
- Association of Combined Youth Clubs (UK)
- Auckland City Youth Council (New Zealand)
- African Canadian Youth Criminal Justice Program (National Anti-Racism Council of Canada)
- Association for Child & Youth Care Practice, Inc (Parma, OH)
- Adams County Young Democrats (Quincy, IL)
- Africa Christian Youths Development (Nigeria)
- African Christian Youths Development Forum
- Administration on Children, Youth and Families
Samples in periodicals archive:
Action for Children and Youth Aotearoa (hereafter ACYA)is 'a coalition of NGOs [non-governmental organisations] and individuals interested in children's rights in New Zealand' (Action for Children and Youth Aotearoa, 2003a: About ACYA).
Action for Children and Youth Aotearoa (ACYA) is a coalition of non-government organisations (NGOs) and individuals concerned for children's rights.