The book, published by local press Ek Zuban, is the result of a programme of creative writing workshops run by Bob Beagrie and Andy Willoughby at the women's centre, in partnership with the Switch and Reach projects, and was funded by the Community Action against Crime Innovation Fund.
What does AAC stand for?
AAC stands for Action against Crime (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAC
We have 591 other meanings of AAC in our Acronym Attic
- Acceptable Ambient Concentration
- Accessibility Advisory Committee (various locations)
- Accessibility Advisory Council (various locations)
- Accordion Association of Calgary
- Account Activity Code
- Accounting Advisory Council (various schools)
- Acculink Access Controller (AT&T)
- Accurate Automation Corporation
- Acer America Corp. (San Jose, CA)
- Acquisition Advice Code
- Action Alliance for Children
- Activity Address Code
- Actual Acquisition Cost
- Actual Audible Chuckle (chat)
- Adaptive Antenna Control
- Adaptive Arithmetic Coding
- ADC Access Concentrator (Kentrox)
- Adjusted Asphalt Content
- ADP (Adenosine Diphosphate)/ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate) Carrier (protein)
- Advance Acquisition Contract (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
While there were some speeches, pressing for action against crimes such as rape, clusters of people sat around to vent their ire, chanting slogans.
One clear message from local residents is that more needs to be done to promote and protect the area - including clear action against crime and anti-social behaviour.
Nicolaou yesterday reiterated the need for a conference involving political parties and relevant departments that will sent the message of collective action against crime and help better-coordinate authorities.
TWO people were arrested by police who mounted a drugs swoop in the Black Country as part of a day of action against crime.
It's going to be a transformation in the public's ability to hold the police to account and drive action against crime and anti-social behaviour.
They are being backed by Rhyl Action Against Crime and Denbighshire County Council.
He said: "This is a significant recovery of illegal drugs and shows we are taking positive action against crime.