It is a Japan-funded design task order for Guam realignment work and acting principal deputy assistant secretary of the Navy for energy, installations and environment Joe Ludovici says the Department of Defense is committed to establishing a Marine Corps presence on Guam, adding the award reflects Japan's willingness to contribute to the accomplishment of this objective.
What does APD stand for?
APD stands for Acting Principal Deputy
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of APD
We have 321 other meanings of APD in our Acronym Attic
- Abnormal Peak Day (utility gas transmission)
- Academic and Professional Development (various locations)
- Academic Program Development (various locations)
- Accession Partnership Document (EU membership; Turkey)
- Accomplished Performance Dog (USDAA dog agility title)
- Accounting Policy Division
- Accredited Practising Dietitian (Australia)
- Accurate Peak Detector
- Acid Peptic Disease
- Acoustic Products Division
- Action Potential Duration (electrophysiology)
- Active Pixel Displays
- Activity Precedence Diagram
- Adaptive Preferential Defense
- Adaptive Prefetch Dropping (computer engineering)
- Additional Product Documentation
- Administrative Proceedings Division (Virginia)
- Administrative Professionals Day (formerly Secretaries Day; International Association of Administrative Professionals)
- Advance Planning Directive
- Advance Planning Document
Samples in periodicals archive:
BLUM is the acting principal deputy administrator and director of the Center for Medicare at the CMS.
We can no longer rely on historical tools, activities and approaches," said Acting Principal Deputy Commissioner of Food and Drugs John M.
``We will not let individuals such as Vasu Deo steal from Medicare and other government health care programs to enrich themselves,'' said acting Principal Deputy Inspector General Dara Corrigan of the Department of Health and Human Services' Inspector General's Office.
Correction - Dara Corrigan has been named Acting Principal Deputy Inspector General for the US Department of Health and Human Services.
In Congressional testimony, Acting Principal Deputy FDA Commissioner Bernard Schwetz offered a course of action to address all food safety hazards--microbiological, chemical, and physical--for products under the FDA's jurisdiction.
Schwetz has been acting principal deputy commissioner since her departure.
the acting principal deputy commissioner of the FDA.