He has been working in the role of acting Chief Medical Officer with Vanda since October 1, 2012.
What does ACMO stand for?
ACMO stands for Acting Chief Medical Officer
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ACMO
We have 14 other meanings of ACMO in our Acronym Attic
- Aviation Chief Machinist's Mate (US Navy rank)
- Alto Commissario per le Minoranze Nazionali (Italian: High Commissioner on National Minorities; OSCE)
- Aurora Christian Ministry Network (Illinois)
- Association and Conference Management of North Carolina (now PrepSuccess, LLC)
- Amherst College Museum of Natural History (Amherst, MA)
- A Christian Ministry in the National Parks
- Auographa Californica Multicapsid Nuclear Polyhedrosis Virus
- Accountantskantoor Mooibroek (Dutch: Audit Firm Mooibroek; Netherlands)
- Acquisition Career Management Office
- Acryloyl Morpholine
- Afloat Communication Management Office
- Army Career Management Office (US Army)
- Association of Condominium Managers of Ontario
- Acquisition Career Management Office - National Capital Region
- Acquisition Career Management Office - Northeast Region
- Acquisition Career Management Office - Southern Region
- Acquisition Career Management Office - Western Region
- Antique Caterpillar Machinery Owners Club
- Aperture-Coupled Microstrip Open-Loop Resonator
- Antenna-Coupled Metal-Oxide-Metal Diode (radiation detector)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wales' acting chief medical officer Dr Chris Jones said: "A 999 call should only be made in the event of a serious medical emergency, such as when life is in immediate danger.
Health officials fear that hoaxers are tying up the time of 999 staff and delaying care for real emergencies where lives are at risk Acting chief medical officer Dr Chris Jones warned that a combination of increased 999 call volumes and a rise in attendances at emergency departments has caused increased pressure over the past few weeks.
Acting chief medical officer Dr Lajja Ram said: " The problem is that several doctors and paramedical staff were found absent from primary health centres and sub- centres.
Additionally, London held the charge of acting chief medical officer of Lenox Hill Hospital and VP/medical director of Lenox Hill Healthcare Network.
Acting chief medical officer Dr Elizabeth Mitchell said: "Most people are aware that you should always place your baby on its back to sleep.
This new vaccine will ensure that children in the province receive the best possible protection against this deadly disease," says David Williams, Ontario's acting chief medical officer of health.
Anne and Lac la Nonne has prompted Alberta's Acting Chief Medical Officer of Health Dr.