What does ACTA1 stand for?
ACTA1 stands for Actin, Alpha, Skeletal Muscle 1
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement
- Arkansas Cable Telecommunications Association
- Arlington County Tennis Association (Virginia)
- Association Canadienne des Troubles Anxieux (French: Anxiety Disorders Association of Canada)
- Association de Coordination Technique Agricole (France)
- Association of Canadian Travel Agents
- Association of Cardiothoracic Anaesthetists (United Kingdom)
- Australia Clay Target Association
- Australian Chemical Trauma Alliance, Inc.
- Australian Telescope Compact Array
- Air Controlman Tower Airman Apprentice (US Navy rank)
- Arkansas Comprehensive Testing, Assessment and Accountability Program
- Accreditation Commission of the Texas Association of Baptist Schools (est. 1985; Texas Private School Accreditation Commission)
- Alameda County Technical Advisory Committee (California)
- Association of Community Technical Aid Centres (est. 1983; UK)
- Australasian Conference of Tertiary Admissions Centres
- Association of Community Trusts and Foundations (UK)
- Australian Capital Territory Australian Football League
- Arts and Culture Task Group (South Africa)
- Air Controlman Tower Airman (US Navy rank)