DALLAS, August 3, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- ReportsnReports announces it will carry Styrene, Expandable Polystyrene (EPS), Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS) Industry Outlook to 2015 reports for APAC, Europe & North America in its store A new set of reports on Styrene, Expandable Polystyrene (EPS) & Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS) Industry for North America, Europe & Asia Pacific regions provide Industry Outlook to 2015 for each of these industries in each region.
What does ABS stand for?
ABS stands for Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (Terpolymer)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ABS
We have 647 other meanings of ABS in our Acronym Attic
- Abu Simbel, Egypt - Abu Simbel (Airport Code)
- Academic Book Services (Follett Educational Services)
- Access and Benefit-Sharing
- Access to Genetic Resources and Benefit Sharing
- Accountancy & Business Services (UK)
- Accounting and Business Solutions (software)
- Accounting and Business Support (University of Colorado)
- Accounting Business Systems (various locations)
- Acoustic Backscatter System
- Action Battle System (gaming)
- Activation Binding Site (genetics)
- Active Battle System (video game design)
- Active Biological Substances
- acute bacterial sinusitis
- Acute Bitching Syndrome
- Adams-Bashforth Scheme
- Adaptive Business Systems
- Adjams Business Services (Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Adjustable Base Support (furniture)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These materials include polycarbonate, polyamide, acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene, styrene-acrylonitrile and thermoplastic polyurethane resins, ASA and AES weatherable polymers, and a variety of polyurethane reaction injection molding systems and polyurethane foam systems.
Our report, Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS) Industry Outlook in China to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants provides an in-depth coverage of China ABS industry.
They bond to polycarbonate (PC), acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene (ABS), acrylonitrile-styrene-acrylate (ASA), acrylic (PMMA), and polyethylene terephthalate (PET) using either two-shot injection molding or insert molding processes.
Somerset, NJ 08873-6821) Circle 123 on card ABS polymer melts In "Rheology and constitutive equations for ABS polymer melts," the company's authors evaluate the accuracy of three different mathematical representations for acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene polymer melts.
com/research/pf4x6g/asia_pacific_acryl) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Asia Pacific Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS) Industry Outlook to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants" to their offering.
com/research/8788jf/europe_acrylonitri) has announced the addition of GlobalData 's new report "Europe Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene (ABS) Industry Outlook to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants" to their offering.
LONDON -- Acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene copolymer (ABS) enjoys a variety of applications and high-rate growth of end-use utilization.