a) Clinical diagnosis Cases, n Gene Mutations (cases, n) Apert syndrome 9 FGFR2 S252W (7) S253R (2) Crouzon syndrome 11 FGFR2 C342Y (2) S347C (2) C342S (1) C278F (1) S354C (1) D336G (1) Pfeiffer syndrome 6 FGFR2 C342S (2) A344P (1) C342R (1) F276V (1) Saethre-Chotzen syndrome 8 TWIST1 R116L (1) K145E (1) FGFR3 P250R (2) Plagiocephaly 36 TWIST1 R154T (1) FGFR3 P250R (9) Brachicephaly 22 TWIST1 N114T (1) R118L (1) R118H (1) FGFR3 P250R (4) Complex cases 5 FGFR2 C278F (1) Mixed cases 43 TWIST1 K145N (1) 221delC (1) FGFR3 P250R (1) Syndromic cases 19 (a) Apert, Crouzon, Pfeiffer, and Saethre-Chotzen syndromes are classic acrocephalosyndactyly syndromes.
What does ACPS stand for?
ACPS stands for Acrocephalosyndactyly (Saethre-Chotzen Syndrome)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ACPS
We have 35 other meanings of ACPS in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Respiratory Care
- Avoidance Conditioned Pain Related Disability
- Availability-Constrained Physical Resources Optimization
- Action Chrétienne pour la Promotion des Défavorisés (French: Christian Action for the Promotion of the Disadvantaged)
- Army Civilian Personnel Regionalization Project Office
- Advanced Cargo Parachute Release System (US Army)
- Austin Citizens for Personal Rapid Transit
- Accenture Capital Project Services
- Accomack County Public Schools (Virginia)
- Ada Compiler Performance Test Suite and Test Evaluation Capability
- Administrative Complex Power Supply (Telabs)
- Advanced Claims Processing System (Medicare)
- Advanced Classroom Presentation System
- Advanced Collective Protection Shelter
- Aéro Club Paris Sud (French flight school)
- Aesthetic Center for Plastic Surgery (Houston, TX)
- Air Cadet Pilot Scheme
- Air Craft Propulsion System
- Airplane Creation Process Strategy (Boeing Co.)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[FIGURE 19 OMITTED] APERT SYNDROME Acrocephalosyndactyly was first properly described as a syndrome by Apert in 1906.
ca 1,2,3,5,6 French materials ACQUIRED IMMUNE DEFICIENCY SYNDROME See: AIDS ACROCEPHALOSYNDACTYLY, TYPE I See: Apert Syndrome ACROFACIAL DYSOSTOSIS, NAGER TYPE See: Nager & Miller Syndromes ACROMEGALY See: Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia I; Pituitary Disorders/Tumors ACTH DEFICIENCY See: Adrenal Disorders ACYL-COA DEHYDROGENASE DEFICIENCY, MEDIUM-CHAIN See: Fatty Oxidation Disorder ADDISON DISEASE See: Adrenal Disorders ADIPOGENITAL-RETINITIS PIGMENTOSA-POLYDACTYLY SYNDROME See: Laurence-Moon-Bardet-Biedl Syndrome ADRENAL CORTEX MALE PSEUDOHERMAPHRODITISM See: Adrenal Disorders ADRENAL DISORDERS National Adrenal Diseases Foundation 505 Northern Blvd.